Set a schedule and STICK TO IT! the second you go back on it and say.. only today i'll miss it to go see friends.. things go down hill! you start lazying out and making excuses and then before you now it you haven't worked out for a whole month!
So here today and right now I declare that I'm changing my lifestyle.. I'm goin to change my life and become healthy this will include:
- Working out 4 times a week!
- NO MORE COKE!
- NO MORE FRIES!
- Cut down on chocolate --> only allowed 3 serving per week. (1 serving can not exceed one chocolate bar)
- Drink more water! H2O H2O
- Try to find somewhere to swim!
- Less carbohydrates
- more protein
- No junk food
- no fast food
- no chips
- less sugar out of tea
- MORE fruits and vegetables
- Only fruits n veges after 5
- No solids after 7 only H2O
3 comments:
Haha.. Who is this ANnoying Friend .. Im sure she is a BLABBER .. ;p
So true BTW.. ABout the whole Gym thing... When i have a fixed schedule and go to the club constantly i really feel the diffrence.. i feel my life being more organized, my body being more fit and I become a happier person..
And when I stop exercising I really get depressed annoyed and have the worst mood swings ever ..
Sometimes I feel like its a hassle and I wish I didn't have to go attend the class or exercise but after forcing myself to go... its SUCH a relief .. When ever I cancel on gym classes I really end up regretting it..
I am glad you are going on your WHOLE health thing.. Include JUNK FOOD on the NO NO LIST ...
OH YEAH.. CHOCOLATE!!! HOW CAN YOU CONTROL THAT.. I WOULD RATHER BE EATEN ALIVE THAN STOP or REDUCE MY CHOCOLATE CONSUMPTION... THE PIMPLES FAT WHATEVER CHOCOLATE CAUSES ARE ALL WORTH THE SATISFACTION IT GIVES YOU !! hehe.. ;p
US always eating chocolate will REALLY make it hard for you to AVOID... Your Friends are CHOCOHOLICS ... ANd will be very tempting ...
GOODLUCK HUNNY BUN .. I WILL SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY .. Excluding the CHOCOLATE PART ..
NOOOOO CHOCOLATE CANNOT BE CONTROLLED!
DO WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO STARVE YOURSELF TO DEATH BUT DON'T "NOT" EAT CHOCOLATE!
:P
Ok back to the real comment:
yes... i agree with you. Gym-ing (:P) should be part of your life. Should be as essential as one of your daily meals. You have to feel like something is wrong if you missed a class or one or two sessions. If I didn't have transpotation problems I would have so made it a lifestyle.
Soon it will be inshalla :p
and Hey..... I started "water therapy" if you guys noticed.
I only drink coke after a long round of "water therapy"... and YOU GUYS DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THIS :P
Sara AND Canc3rian:
Chocolate makes you feel good but we need to cut back on it! i really do.. i've been eating chocolate like crazy it needs to stop
Yes working out does make you a happier person and the hormones released when you have a fixed scheduale make you the happier person you are.. and i swear first u force youself to go then u get to a point where u get a headache or something if u dont work out.. its crazy
Also Canc3rian I did notice the water! i'm so proud of you! good girl!
Post a Comment