Sleep is sooooo under rated! i'm HELLO dont people respect nap time anymore! I mean they give nap time to Kinder Gardeners but us no! trust me a college senior needs their nap time more than a stupid preschool kid! I mean we pull all nighters we have projects to finish exams to study for... so people please respect the nap time.. I want people not to call while i'm napping is that so hard to ask.. i mean when i'm fully awake noone calls but the second i decided to rest the whole world gets a msg "Call mimi call mimi.. wake her up muhahahaha"
I'LL CRY I SWEAR can you tell them to stop...
P.S. I know i made this blog to write all interesting and life changing topics and stuff but i need to complain and let it out some where.. plus its only my 2 friends that are reading and commenting so far.. so its ok for now! love u guys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LoooooL... you just had to explode!
Well... I'm in no position to comment on this topic because I'm not a person who sleeps anyway! LOL
Even when I sleep, if i do get a phone call i answer and talk. I don't know it just doesn't bother me.
Plus, when I decide that i'm in no mood to be in touch with this world I just switch off my phone until i am all better.
so... i don't know. People have their own ways in dealing witrh this issue.....
let's see how sara deals with it :P Where is she?
LOOOOOOL .....
Haha this is not a problem i face either .. I dont mind people calling me when I am sleeping.. If i really was tired usually i am RUDE on the PHONE and i end up making the person who called feel guilty ... Sometimes i talk while sleeping embarrass myself and not remember what i said..
I can never switch off my phone, and i only silent it when in class, work or movies.. never at HOME or when SLEEPING..
Ohh yeah and sometimes when i am sleeping and get a phone call.. if the person that is calling is someone i am not in the mood for i just ignore ..
I understand how frustrating you get .. BUt HOW should people now when your napping and when NOT .. LOL ...
Plus us being in UNI we have so much stuff to do there is no time to NAP ... KG students have NOTHING TO DO .. other than learn the alphabets lol .. ohh yeah and finish the food in their lunch boxes...
Next time when you REALLY need your NAP.. Switch off the PHONE or silent it, so you know who called and you can call back..
Ohh yeah and sms us warning before you do that.. so we dont worry and start searching for you .. like what usually happens with CAncerian and Rayaseee when they decide to ignore their phone for DAYS ....
Post a Comment